Maharashtra Government is starting the one-stop-shop Maharashtra Industry, Trade, and Investment Facilitation Cell. The role of the Government from being a regulator to that of facilitator and it provides G2B services, one-stop-shop for existing and prospective investors to get consolidated information about the investment process. It is regarded as expanding they’re existing a new business unit in the State. Maharashtra Investment and Trade Agency aims to promote investments into Maharashtra and facilitate business partnerships. It secures timely approvals and services to investors. This Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) is a support to the investors setting up the investment.it is developing the management of web-based portal and guidance investment related Coordination with Industrial Associations for Ease of Doing Business initiatives.
What is MIDC?
MIDC stands for Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Information . It is one of the projects of the government of Maharashtra state in India and it is the major corporation of Maharashtra. It allocates the businesses with infrastructures such as the land open plot or built-up spaces, roads, water supply, drainage facilities, and street lights.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC Information Details :-
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC Information was established in 1962, under the M.I.D and act 1961 as the leading industrial infrastructure development agency of Government of Maharashtra.
- This is one of the set up industrial areas for designed and standard industrial development and to function as a special arrangement authority in the development of industrial areas. The wealth to all through Industrialization is the corporate Philosophy of MIDC .
- It is achieved for built 289 Industrial Areas with 66273.82 hectares of land. This is developed specialized parks for different industrial sectors including IT, BT, special economic zones (SEZ), Wine Grape Processing Park, Silver Zone, and Gems.
- The MIDC Industrial estates covered 16 regional offices and MIDC Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation manages its 289 industrial complexes expand over 66,000+hectares of land. It has one of the largest industrial land banks between all the Industrial development corporations in India.
What is MAITRI ?
MAITRI stands for Maharashtra Industry Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell and it is a capability by the Maharashtra Government to facilitate local as well as international Investors to submit regulatory documents at a single location and single organization.
MIDC Information land allotment rules :-
The Government of Maharashtra has to assign an industrial area throughout the estates. It can buy the freehold land in resale in the designated industrial area and start the industrial activity after securing the required permits and licenses. It has set up rules throughout Maharashtra for allotment of MIDC land on leasehold basis for 95 years on certain terms & conditions which are stipulated in the Lease Deed.
- The allotment of land information in MIDC for industrial use is starting done through a direct online application. The Commercial and residential plots in MIDC are commonly allotted auction only.
- Submitting the application for allotment of an industrial plot in MIDC Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation , the project containing the following documents is to be submitted to MIDC:
- Request Letter to MIDC Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation on letterhead
- Online Application
- White Application Form duly filled
- Detailed Project Report
- Registered Partnership Deed
- Certificate for shareholding
- Board Resolution
- Block Plan of proposed utilization of plot
- Demand Draft towards processing fees
- Land Allotment Committee consists of officers from MIDC Land Dept, MIDC Engineering Dept, MIDC Planning Dept, MPCB, and DIC. The members of the Land Allotment Committee also check-up the project, emission norms, employment generation, etc. The Land Allotment Committee checks-up the project viability and accordingly takes a decision for allotment of plot to the applicant.
The problem faced by firms located in MIDC:-
The industries are not in a position to play their role strongly due to different constraints and the different problems faced by the firms are as under:
Finance Information MIDC :–
Finance is one of the challenges of the most main problems in industries. It is the lifeblood of an organization and no organization can function properly in the absence of suitable funds. The availability of credit facilities are the major causes of this problem.
Raw Material Information MIDC :-
The industries generally tap local sources for meeting raw material requirements. It has to face numerous problems like availability of a few quantities, poor quality and even supply of raw material is not on a regular basis.
Idle Capacity Information MIDC :–
The different causes of this under-utilization are a shortage of raw material problem associated with funds and even availability of power.
MIDC Technology Information :-
The industries are not fully open to the latest technology. The technology is approached with the problems of less production in minor quality and higher cost. It is no position to enter with their better-equipped corrective operating modem large scale units.
Marketing Information MIDC :–
The firms also exposed to marketing problems. They are not in a position to get first-hand information about the market such as competition, taste, liking, disliking of the consumers.
MIDC Infrastructure Information :-
Infrastructure is short availability of transportation, communication, power and other facilities in the backward areas. Entrepreneurs are faced with the problem of getting power connections and unscheduled long power cuts.
Utilization of Capacity Information MIDC :–
Most of the industries are working below full potentials and there is gross under utilization of capacities.
MIDC Project Planning Information :-
Another important problem faced by entrepreneurs is poor project planning. The project planning is also one of the problems.
Skilled Manpower Information MIDC :-
Firstly, The reason is skilled workers and may be resistant to work in these areas and secondly, the enterprise may not afford to pay the wages and other facilities demanded by these workers.
MIDC Management Information :-
Management is another serious problem for industries. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation is essential for the success of any proceeds. This management is a hub around the entire enterprise revolves.
The firms have to encounter numerous problems relating to over dependence on institutional agencies for funds and consultancy services, lack of credit-worthiness, education, training, lower profitability and host of marketing and other problems. The Government of Maharashtra has established different schemes aimed at improving the overall functioning of these units.
MIDC Information plot transfer rules :-
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation industries MIDC consider the application for transfer of property by lease rights of the MIDC Plot to the new user. It is a minimum of 20 percent construction and utilization. It is also subject to different other conditions. The MIDC needs different documents from the Transfer. The transfer rule in order to consider the application. Details of documents which are needed and required by MIDC to consider the application is placed at Annexure to this blog. You can download the PDF below. Following Steps are normally followed for completion of the transfer rules of MIDC Plots:
- Submission of application to MIDC
- Scrutiny of the application by MIDC
- Consent of MIDC
- Payment of transfer charges to MIDC
- Transfer Order by MIDC
- Preparation of deed documents
- Adjudication by the Collector
- Payment of Stamp Duty
- Execution of Deed The entire transfer process gets completed once the deed is executed and a copy of the deed is submitted to MIDC.
The formal transfer Information :–
- The natural person or individual wants to change the constitution and wants to include his blood relations or close relations as partners. The husband, wife, sons, daughters, father, mother, brothers, sisters of the original allot tees or if case original partners want to delete any of the persons this does not include the legal person’s such transfer shall be a formal transfer and shall be permitted on the recovery of the minimum transfer charges.
- The transfer because of death by bequeathal will heir ship shall be permitted on the recovery of the minimum transfer charges.
- All Industry transfers including amalgamation, demergers, etc. Under the direction of the Competent Court Tribunals/appropriate Government not being this nature of permission and shall be permitted on the recovery of the transfer charges.
- Transfer from promoter of the proposed private limited company to a private limited company incorporated by the promoter, the existing procedure for the transfer from the promoter to the company incorporated by the promoter wilt continue.
- Transfer from the promoter of the Co-op.society to the Co.op. Society registered under the Maharashtra Co.op. Society Act shall be treated as a formal transfer and shall be permitted on the recovery of the transfer charges.
- A mere change in the name of the proprietary concern, partnership firm, Without changes in the individual proprietor/partners or mere change in the name of the limited company under the provisions of the Companies Act 1956. or where there is a change of management of the limited’ company not involving the transfer of an interest in the land/Shed/gala there being no transfer of interest such changes will be noted by the Corporation without recovery of the transfer charges or differential premium.
The BPAMS stands for Building Plan Approval Management System and it is used for online payment method. This payment method should be made only by using the payment gateway provided on the MIDC-BPAMS website through Internet Banking, Debit, Credit cards, and online NEFT, RTGS only. You are a payment made offline by Demand Draft, Cash, Cheque or by NEFT and RTGS made to a bank account other than the one mentioned below. It will not be considered as paid and the service will continue to reflect as unpaid.
There are following steps to initialize Online Payment:–
- Firstly, you click on the Online Payment button under the login section.
- Next, you enter the 6 digits SWC number and select the challan no from the drop down list and select Pay.
- Then, you go to select one of the modes of payment provided.
- Final, you step to initialize NEFT and RTGS Payment and architect login go to the payment option and go to Pending Processing fees for Scrutiny, Building, Fire. Next, you go to click on Pay Now against respective challan Select NEFT and RTGS Option and enter details for UTR No, Bank name, Branch name and click on save and print.
Architects – MIDC :-
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC industries provide a unique and new solution and it is also provided by Soft Tech for automation of Building Plan Approval, reading CAD drawings and mapping them to development control regulations of approving authorities. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has smoothly integrated into the online approval workflow to the scanner the approval process with the associated document survey.
There are different types of architects approved in MIDC and each serves a different purpose. For example, if you’re searching to build a mall, educational institution or office, it is advisable to hire commercial architects approved in MIDC. It is allowing hire residential architects in Mumbai in case you’re building your own house or even a housing society. Similarly, luxury home architects will allow luxury homes such as villas, bungalows, resorts, etc.
Hiring companies future in MIDC :-
MIDC Recruitment current vacancies will be updated on their official website. There are many job openings for MIDC Recruitment. it will be released by the official’s website and will update the detailed information of MIDC current recruitment soon on this page. The job seekers who would want to know the updates of MIDC Recruitment’s and you can check here. Get all details of MIDC current recruitment by reading this page further. There are many private companies launched in the future project. It is also providing many job offers.
MIDC Benefit in Maharashtra :-
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC is one of the projects of the government of Maharashtra state in India. The MIDC is the leading corporation of Maharashtra. It provides businesses with infrastructures such as land for open plot or built-up spaces, roads, water supply, drainage facilities, and street lights. That is one of the main advantages of industrial development in this state.
There are several benefits below:
Neighborhood Rural Development information in MIDC:–
Rural development is one of the major benefits of industrial development. It has accepted greater importance in India today than in the earlier period in the process of the development of the country. It is a strategy package seeking to achieve enhanced rural production and productivity. It develops greater socio-economic equity and goa. It is also balanced in the social and economic development of industrial development.
Increasing employment information in MIDC:-
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC creates more employment opportunities and increases the mobility of labor. It has many of the units and labor intensive. There are many opportunities for both skilled and unskilled workers.
Economic and educational development information of public life in MIDC:-
These Industrials provide employment to the local people. It is developed a host of facilities such as banks, post offices, insurance companies, housing, schools, health care facilities come up. This results in the development of backward areas and balanced regional development. It is also economical wise improved in these industries.
Transportation Increase IN MIDC :–
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC is increased online transportation. The product of one unit might be the raw material for another unit. This unit is located close by transportation, it results in savings in transportation costs for the purchaser and assured market and reduced selling cost for the seller.
Infrastructure Development Information in MIDC :-
The infrastructural facilities as well as developed in the state and such as electricity, water, roads, telecom, etc. There are readily available in industrial estates. This industry need not spend their time and money to get electricity connection, water supply, and telephone connection. Therefore production can commence immediately without any wastage of time and resources.
Mega Road and Highway Increasing information for MIDC :-
The world is advancing in the current trend. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation industries MIDC are attempting to recognize and fulfill the needs of investors in terms of world-class infrastructure. These state roads are constructed by MIDC for providing a good quality approach to the industries.
Banking and finance Class Increasing information for MIDC :–
The MIDC has also developed a bank and finance department. It is basic infrastructure, banks, post offices, etc. These are located in industrial estates. This facilitates business transactions to a great extent. The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation units in an industrial estate can cooperate among themselves and undertake joint research. This research can be for exploring new markets, new sources of supply of raw materials, better processes, and more. They can share best practices relating to quality standards,TQM, TPM, ISO standards, and more. Such co-operation would benefit all the member units.
Side effects of MIDC industrial development :-
The biggest side effect of MIDC industries is leading to an increase in pollution as many units emit poisonous gases which over the years. It has turned out to be the main cause of global warming. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation industries MIDC lead to shifting in the preference of people and they tend to prefer working there because of more money. This is providing opportunities rather than in agriculture sector and hence a gap. The MIDC Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation industry is created many side effect. This is one of the long term effects in this industry. It can lead to food shortages because of the lack of interest in agriculture and allied activities.
These industries tend to attract many peoples but it is providing the side effect of Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation industrial development. It leads to problem urbanization where many people from rural areas shift to urban areas leading to urbanization problems like lack of housing, congestion, lack of green space and health-related problems. It sometimes creates monopolies which ultimately lead to the exploitation of consumers of the country and the huge gap between the rich and poor is also attributed to the industries.
The Hooliganism in MIDC:-
This commonly involves conflict among gangs firms. It formed for the purpose of intimidating and physically attacking supporters of other industries. The main reasons may also occupy the local areas. This hooliganism, especially if there is a political undertone to such an industry.
Crime rate increase in MIDC :–
The crime rate is very fastly increasing in MIDC Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation industry. The occupying space concentration of them has been the most disturbing factors in industrial society. The literacy state is high in wean society. The criminal tendency is so dominated in developing industries.
Administrative robbery in MIDC :-
The administrative robbery is one of the theft. This theft of a robbery is increased by many industries. The robber intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly injures another person, with approaching bodily injury or death. The victim should attempt too many ways. It is the responsibility of all staff and faculty to notify Administrative Services if a suspected robbery is in progress.
High Corruption Increase in MIDC :–
corruption is considered a strong restriction on growth and development. High corruption is also increasing currently. It is also one of the side effects of industrial development. The academic literature finds different effects of corruption on economic performance.
Property Rate Increase in MIDC :-
The real estate industries are rising property rates. So people are purchasing real estate, the transaction costs are considerably higher. They feel one of the side effect of industrial development.
Security issues in MIDC :–
security issues are the main problem of industries development. Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC industries are facing many security issues. These problems of change of agricultural land to non- agricultural uses attractive for sale. So Thus agricultural lands are not secure and it is a major effect of the whole industries. The upward shift in demand for agricultural land required for economic growth.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation MIDC All types Informations Conclusion :-
Above all information, we can discuss the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation and Maharashtra Industry Trade and Investment Facilitation Cell. This also discusses the benefits, side effect of industries development, MIDC rules, different types of architects, the process of the development of the country, and Land Allotment rules. It has created adequate accomplishment in industrial development. This is considering the scale of the country this development is away from satisfactory. There are several areas wherever despite requisite facilities industrial development is either scant or utterly absent. The pace of commercial progress has been terribly slow and therefore the growth has continually lagged behind the target. Despite industrial progress self- sufficiency could be a distant dream and import substitution . The utilization of existing capability is another major drawback.